Who are we?
The Sheep's Head Four is a group of 4* Self Catering homes within the private neighbourhood of the Sheep's Head Holiday Home Village in the heart of Durrus.
Newly redecorated with comfortable furnishings and every modern convenience we have just finished upgrading our four holiday homes to a superior level of comfort.
Enjoy the breath-taking beauty of West Cork:
- Located in the heart of a traditional Irish village.
- Durrus sits at the gateway to TWO peninsulas: The Sheep's Head Peninsula and The Mizen Head Peninsula.
- Immediate access to award-winning coastal walks and cycling routes.
- Enjoy glorious sunsets stretching over Dunmanus Bay.
Do you love local gourmet food?
- The Good Things Cafe, 10 minute walk from the houses, is a world renowned cookery school and a unique dining experience of local, fresh and seasonal dishes for lunch and dinner during the summer months.
- Newly opened family restaurant The Gateway is located in the centre of Durrus, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner every day along with freshly baked goods and treats to suit all ages and appetites.
- Blairscove House & Restaurant is located 1.5km out of Durrus at the head of Dumanus Bay, open all year round, it offers fine dining in an elegant setting.
- Just a short drive away is the award-winning Mannings Food Emporium of Bantry who specialise in organic, local & artisan foods -perfect for a holiday picnic!